DO YOU QUALIFY?
Minerva Homestay is always looking for English and French host families to house international students. If you meet the following criteria, please fill out the Host Family Application Form and send it to Minerva Homestay.
· Your mother tongue is either English or French;
· You are able to offer a separate, fully-furnished bedroom in the home with a desk or quiet place to study;
· You are able to provide up to 3 meals per day (breakfast, packed lunch, hot dinner);
· You are available in the evenings to provide conversation, friendship and support;
· You live in a non-smoking environment;
· You live on or around the island of Montreal, less than 45 minutes from downtown;
· You must have an active email account that you manage yourself;
· You can provide us with a Good Conduct Certificate for the adult members of your family indicating that you do not have a criminal record.
Remuneration will be according to the student’s choice of program and the number of meals.
Upon receipt of your application, we will call/email you to arrange for an interview at your home. For further information, call us at 514-952-3236, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.